How we're keeping our community safe
How to be in the studio:
- During surges in COVID-19, all students, members, and staff will be required to wear a well-fitting mask at all times in the studio. Acceptable masks are surgical masks, N-95, KN95, or KF94.
- Please bring your own mask though and not rely on the studio as your source for masks. If your mask breaks, we have back-ups.
- Vaccination against the flu and COVID-19 are encouraged but not required.
- Working time is scheduled in the studio via our studio scheduler (this includes staying after class).
- Do not enter the building if you are experiencing flu, RSV, or COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please see our IGTV video for how to clean a wheel.
- Owners and staff are fully vaccinated and boosted.
- The studio will get two deep cleanings per week.
- We will will run our triple HEPA air filters daily for 10-12 hours and in between classes to disinfect studio as well.
- Doors will be open and outside air coming in whenever possible.