How we're keeping our community safe
How to enter the building:
All studio time is now scheduled. If you want to be here, you must schedule time in advance on our website. Use the “Studio Scheduler” in main menu (to the left, to the left)
Check your oxygen levels with the oximeter at the door
- Place finger snug in the clip. Keep your hand still.
- Press button below screen.
- Wait to see results for % SpO².
- A reading of 90-100 is safe to enter.
- Wipe down the door handle and the oximeter with the wipes or the bleach water spray bottle & paper towels we provide at the door.
- Wash your hands and congratulate yourself for safely entering the building :)
How to be in the studio:
- Everyone who enters the building must wear one of the following: a KN95 mask, a surgical mask with a cloth mask on top, and/or a cloth mask with an N95 filter. If your mask breaks, we have back-ups.
- Everything is scheduled at the studio. There are no more drop-ins and folks must schedule time to be at the studio via our website menu option: studio scheduler (this includes staying after class). This is to ensure social distancing and that no more than 25 people are in the 2500 square foot building at one time.
- Do not enter the building if you are symptomatic or have been in contact with anyone is symptomatic. If you or anyone you have been in contact with tests positive for COVID-19, please quarantine yourself from the studio for at least two weeks. All staff and teachers will be asked to do the same.
- Everyone must practice and respect social distancing while in the studio. All workspaces are 6 ft apart. There are also outdoor spaces for use.
- There can be 5 people at member hand-building tables, 4 people at member wheels, 8 people in the classroom, not including the teacher (note that there are 2 standing wheels are in corners for social distancing), and 3-4 people in the glaze room.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds. We also have wipes and hand sanitizer in every room.
- No eating inside the studio. Please make use of our outdoor seating to eat.
- If you need to drink a beverage inside, please be quick and where possible, go outside.
- Before leaving the studio, you must disinfect everything you have touched.
- Please see our IGTV video for how to clean a wheel.
- In addition to the wheel, please disinfect everything you have touched with:
- 1/2 white gallon bucket of water + 1.5 tsps of bleach
- or 1 gallon of water + 1 tbsp of bleach
- This includes tools, workspace, sink knobs, bucket lids, etc. Bleach is on the floor next to the sink.
- The owners and staff will be getting tested regularly.
- The studio will get cleaned and disinfected every night in addition to two deep cleanings per week.
- We will will run our triple HEPA air filters daily for 10-12 hours and in between classes to disinfect studio as well.
- Doors will be open and outside air coming in whenever possible.