How we're keeping our community safe
How to be in the studio:
- Masks are mostly optional but encouraged. During surges of COVID, RSV, and/or FLU, we reserve the right to reintroduce mask mandates for the safety of our community.
- Masking is required on Monday evenings from 5:30-10pm. Mask Mondays is an initiative for our more vulnerable folks who are immunocompromised and for those who are caring for loved ones who are immunocompromised. For the rest of the week, masking will remain optional, but on Mondays from 5:30pm until the end of the night, we will require all who enter the studio to wear a mask in the building for the remainder of the semester. We hope this will make it easier for vulnerable populations to work safely at the studio at least once per week.
- Please bring your own mask though and not rely on the studio as your source for masks. If your mask breaks, we do have back-ups.
- Vaccination against the flu and COVID-19 are encouraged but not required.
- Working time is scheduled in the studio via our studio scheduler (this includes staying after class).
- Do not enter the building if you are experiencing flu, RSV, or COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please see our IGTV video for how to clean a wheel.
- Owners and staff are fully vaccinated and boosted.
- The studio gets two deep cleanings per week.
- We run our triple HEPA air filters daily for 10-12 hours and in between classes.
- Doors will be open and outside air coming in whenever possible.